Welcome to MegaCon 2015 Press Badge Registration.
The applications for Press Badges will be posted prior to the registration process opening. Please keep the following dates in mind:
- Press Registration Opens: Monday, November 3rd, 2014
- Press Registration Closes: Monday, January 5th, 2015
MegaConvention reserves the right to review all Press Badge Applications and make our selections on who will receive the limited quantity of Complimentary Press Badges that best fit the needs for our attendees, exhibitors and special guests.
Should you be selected to receive a MegaCon 2015 Press Badge, the badge will give you the following access to the event:
- Access to exhibit hall during show hours.
- Access to panels and special events that are included to attendees without separate ticket.
Your Press Badge will not allow you access to cut in line for any panels or special events and if we reach capacity of a particular space, does not grant you access to this closed off space.
To qualify for a MegaCon 2015 Press Badge, you will need to be one of the following:
- Contributing editor, reporter, and/or writers for a current print publication (newspaper, magazine) or digital media (website, blog).
- Contributing editor, reporter, producer, photo/film crew or on air host for a current radio, television, podcast.
Press badges are limited to:
(1) Pass per qualifying podcast.
(2) Passes per qualifying print publication, television and/or radio station
We will not issue press badges solely for those looking to take photos or post videos about the event on a blog or Youtube channel.
All passes are non-transferable. If you have a group that is with your particular organization, each person will need to submit in their own application for review. Press badges will not be issued to family members or friends of those selected to receive a MegaCon Press Badge.
To help us make the most informed decision possible, please fill out the MegaCon Press Badge form completely and please include the following:
- Professional Press Credentials
- Names and Contact Information for Current and Past Media Outlets
- Sample of work
- Statement of Intent for MegaCon 2015
All decisions by MegaConvention are final and will not be up for appeal. MegaConvention reserves the right to approve or decline any and all applications based on the needs of the event, our partners and our attendees.
Commonly asked questions:
Can I transfer my press pass to someone else if I cannot attend?
Where do I go to pick up my Pass, and what will I need?
How do I obtain interviews with the MegaCon 2015 guests?
Please understand no exceptions will be made to these rules.