Attention: MegaCon 2014 Artist Alley is sold out. Due to the amount of applications received, we are no longer accepting applications for the waiting list for Artist Alley for the 2014 show.
Should there be any further openings on the waiting list, we will post any changes on our website and on facebook.
Artist Alley Info
The 21st annual MegaCon will be returning to the Orange County Convention Center, March 21-23, 2014. This show is packed with a variety of the comic book world’s favorite creators, publishers, manufacturers, dealers and distributors. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this three-day event.
Artist alley is the section of the show floor designed to accommodate the needs of established and upcoming artists. We have four foot and eight foot sections available.
Please take note of the following rules for this section:
- Four foot tables are designed for one artist only. Eight foot tables are designed for two artists only. No extra seats or tables can be brought in to accommodate additional people or merchandise.
- One table per artist limit. No exceptions will be made to this rule.
- One badge is provided for the four foot sections and two badges for the eight foot tables. Please note you cannot purchase additional badges for the artist alley area.
- Badges provided with your table can be used to gain admittance into the showroom hall and any panels during regular showroom hours. If you wish to attend any events after showroom hours you must purchase a wristband.
- Artist alley is not designed for creators wishing to sell personally made items such as jewelry, clothing, hand made craft items, plushies etc. This type of exhibiting belongs in the Independent Press or dealer section. If you have any questions in reference to this rule please contact us at 386-364-1826.
- Tables can not be moved out of the original set up. This area is not designed to be an exhibit booth. If you are looking for more space than the 8′ table and small display area behind the table you will need to purchase a 10X10 exhibitor booth. No exceptions will be made to this rule and you will be asked to remove your display if it is not within our regulations.
Specs and Deadlines:
- Space is sold on a first come first serve basis. Tables will not be held without payment in full.
- WE REQUIRE INDIVIDUAL ARTIST ALLEY REGISTRATION FORMS FOR ALL ATTENDING ARTISTS, EVEN IF YOU ARE SHARING A TABLE.
- If you wish your name to be included in the pre- registration booklet (names only will be printed), we must receive your application by November 15, 2013.
- If you would like to submit a color piece of artwork (limited to one image per artist) to display on the web, please email in jpeg or tif format to: info@megacon vention.com. Once image has been submitted, it cannot be replaced.
The MegaCon staff would like to thank you in advance for your participation. We wish you a very successful show and look forward to seeing you.