Looking to Volunteer at MegaCon 2015?
Thank you in advance for volunteering your time at MegaCon 2015. We could not do it without you! Please read the information below. Some of our volunteer policies have changed for the 2015 show.
Volunteer Sign Ups are currently opened.
Volunteer Sign Ups will close once all shifts are filled.
Please keep the following dates in mind, if you are
interested in volunteering at MegaCon 2015:
- Volunteer Registration Opens: Monday, January 26th, 2015
- Volunteer Registration Closes: When all shifts are filled.
MegaCon 2015 Available Volunteer Shifts
Please note, that you will need to arrive at least 15 minutes before
your scheduled shift to check in with the volunteer coordinator.
Shifts Currently Available:
Friday, April 10th 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, April 12th 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
We do allow volunteers to accept multiple shifts. If you would like to volunteer for multiple shifts, please note on your application that you are wanting to volunteer for the shifts you have listed. If you do not, you will be assigned one of the shifts you have listed.
For those who are volunteering and lost their confirmations, the following information will answer the majority of your questions:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- There are no special skills needed
- Just fill out the volunteer form and you will hear back from our volunteer coordinator. Please understand that you are not guaranteed your requested shifts. If this is the case you will be contacted directly.
- Volunteer for a ½ day and get the remainder of the day for FREE! You are required to work a minimum 4 hour shift to be eligible for this offer.
- Don’t forget to give us your e-mail address and T-Shirt size. You will be given a Volunteer t-shirt to wear during your shift.
*We will be accepting a limited amount of volunteers per shift
If you can not work the shift you sign up for, please either call or e-mail us in a timely manner, so we have the opportunity to replace you. If you no call no show, you will no longer qualify to volunteer for MegaCon in the future. Please understand that shifts fill quickly and you may not receive the shifts you requested. Assignments will not be given in advance, they will be determined on site based on needs of the show.
**No costumes will be permitted during your shift
Please wear comfortable shoes as you will most likely be standing for the majority of your shift. We DO NOT offer safe keeping so please do not bring anything with you to store (i.e. purses, merchandise, costumes, etc.)
***The use of cell phones and IPods are strictly prohibited during your shift
****We do not accept volunteer’s onsite
If you did not sign up, please do not ask to volunteer at the show.